Are you interested in learning more about the pro-life movement? Are you living in the New Orleans area? Come to the Rehumanize International Pro-Life Conference happening this weekend, October 18-20, 2019 at Loyola University, New Orleans.
The conference consists of three days packed with speakers, an amazing art show, and thirty sessions all explaining why we need to be a pro-life America.
Rehumanize International is an organization focused on protecting human life. They adhere to the consistent life ethic and cover the following life issues: Abortion, capital punishment, domestic and sexual abuse, euthanasia, assisted suicide, human trafficking and other human rights violations.
The conference speakers include:
- Josiah Presley, an abortion survivor
- Claire Culwell, an abortion survivor
- Toni Turner, a former abortion clinic employee
- Rep. Katrina Jackson, a pro-life Louisianna State democratic Representative
- Jerry Givens, Former Chief Executioner from Virginia
- Ismail Smith-Wade-El, Economic & Racial Justice Advocate
- Shareef Cousin, a death-row survivor
- Thad Crouch, Veterans for Peace
- John Franklin Stephens, an advocate for disability rights for the preborn
- Sarah Terezo, Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians
- Kara Wiggins, a speaker on suicide prevention
- Diane Coleman, who escaped euthanasia
- and many, many more!
Join us by coming Friday evening for a wonderful art show displaying beautiful art pieces on life issues. Saturday and Sunday will be full of amazing speakers that will make you love the pro-life movement even more! It is definitely a conference you will not want to miss!
Learn more about the conference and register HERE.